We are currently seeking a Customer Care Specialist to support our rapidly growing online and in-store customer base.
• Manage incoming calls & emails from customers who have questions about or are interested in purchasing amazingly soft Cariloha bamboo products.
• Build positive relationships of trust with customers by anticipating their needs and providing solutions to their needs.
• Coordinate with members of other departments to resolve customer concerns.
• Full-time Position (Availability 9 AM - 6 PM).
• During peak season (November and December), the role will require 1-2 Saturday shifts per month.
• College degree preferred (not required).
• Previous PW internship experience preferred (not required).
• Ability to connect with people and measure success by how happy you make others.
• Proven record of solving problems.
• Proven ability to excel at multitasking.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Medical, dental, and cafeteria plans
• Generous PTO plan
• Fun company culture with exciting company events, such as company golf tournaments, Lagoon Day, Jazz games, etc.
• Employee discounts for fantastic products.
Email a copy of your resume to Jacob Cusworth at firstname.lastname@example.org for an opportunity to join our team.